This is getting serious

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Thanks, we have used Skinners dried Field and Trial for our Borders, and these two Springers and know the brand to be a good one. And it came VAT free as a working dog food.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Good news 12 tins of Chappie just arrived as wife bought 6 in Wilco and 6 in main Tesco. Didn’t wish to be seen as greedy! Price at normal levels.
The other day we ordered 3 packs of Encore dog food from Amazon since Sainsbury had not had stock for a few weeks. The order arrived this morning and I thought I’d check the BBE date to make sure that it was in date. No problem with the date as it’s good to mid 2024. But shock horror when I read it came from Thailand. Clearly Alok Sharma has an uphill struggle. No more Encore for her from now on.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
But shock horror when I read it came from Thailand. Clearly Alok Sharma has an uphill struggle. No more Encore for her from now on.
Then a huge number of our imports come from China located not too far away from Thailand. I wonder what Alok is going to do about all the carbon emitted bringing the goods to the UK. Sorry just realised that they are still enjoying their holiday and discussing the issue with all the protestors cheering them on using their phones, clothes etc imported from the Far East. Funny old world isn't it! :D

• Sad
Reactions: otherclive
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Then a huge number of our imports come from China located not too far away from Thailand. I wonder what Alok is going to do about all the carbon emitted bringing the goods to the UK. Sorry just realised that they are still enjoying their holiday and discussing the issue with all the protestors cheering them on using their phones, clothes etc imported from the Far East. Funny old world isn't it! :D
I’m not waiting for Alok Sharma to do anything that I can’t do myself. So from now on Encore May only be bought if it’s in the supermarket shelf and comes from this country. Otherwise she may well be eating local produce from the farm shop just a short distance from us. 😇
All their meat and vegetables have their producer details and most are local. And “ yes” I do trust them.

Reactions: Hutch

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts