this years main hol

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hello Denise, me and the other half plus 4 kids [only 2 mine]the other two his, are going to the lake district. Skelwith Fold Ambleside, never been before so hope everything goes alright. We are going at the end of july for 2 weeks. bye bye.
Skelwith Fold is lovely, my 2nd favourite commerical site. Be sure to take metal pegs if erecting an awning. Lovely walk into Ambleside. Have a good time.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hope the weather stays nice for you, we were put off cornwall last year as we were close to the boscastle incident it got me very worried as im not much of a swimmer! Also the traffic around truro was horrendous, but it was peak time so its to be expected! Happy hols !
We were sited just north of Bude when Boscastle got washed away - unfortunately we chose to spend the day at Newquay ...... when we eventually got back to the van the awning annex had collapsed and half the bedding was soaked !

Off to France at the end of the month - 3 weeks in the Rhone Valley will do nicely thank you very much !

Apr 24, 2005
Visit site
Stayed at skelwith fold a couple of weeks ago. It is beautiful - saw deer there!. The last road to it was a bit narrow ( we are new to caravaning so felt one way at times) but the way the park is set out is lovely. Kids play area is great. Toilets etc OK - in fact - just have a lovely time. Jenni

Jun 28, 2005
Visit site
hello Denise, me and the other half plus 4 kids [only 2 mine]the other two his, are going to the lake district. Skelwith Fold Ambleside, never been before so hope everything goes alright. We are going at the end of july for 2 weeks. bye bye.
Thank you for the tip Janet,we are off to buy some metal pegs. Only 2 weeks left to go. thanks Gail

Jun 28, 2005
Visit site
Stayed at skelwith fold a couple of weeks ago. It is beautiful - saw deer there!. The last road to it was a bit narrow ( we are new to caravaning so felt one way at times) but the way the park is set out is lovely. Kids play area is great. Toilets etc OK - in fact - just have a lovely time. Jenni
Thanks for your rating of skelwith fold,Jenni we've only got 2 more weeks until we go. I'm sure we will enjoy it as much as you,let you know when we get back. Gail.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts