Tips On Winding Whale Blue Flat Hose.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
We have the Blue Whale Flat Hose but find its a pain to wrap up.

Do any members have any tips/ideas of items suitable to use the wind these hoses up neatly.

There must be something suitable out there but i just have not found it yet.

Any ideas/tips most welcome.

Tony.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hello mate, long time, we have one, in the Uk they have a dedicated hose roller, sorry don't have a link, maybe an old wire cable roller. ?

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Auspom, found this ship chandlers .
1030920_l.jpg

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Auspom, found this ship chandlers .
1030920_l.jpg
Need something like that for the Whale hose. Would be nice if you were able to clip the connector into the middle and then wind the hose onto the reel. Right PITA at the moment as we try and use fully serviced pitches were possible.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Sorted, went to my local Bunnings Store a bit like B & Q, walking down the aisle that sold chains by the metre on blue plastic reels, 2 of the reels were empty of chains so the staff member took them off the display bar and wrote on them no charge at checkout. Got them home and with the Dremmel cut a slot in the side of each one, placed one end of the blue hose into the slot so that the connector simply hangs out of one side then simply wound the blue flat hose tightly around its centre until neat and tight........job done, so easy and free.......Happy days.

Tony

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Auspom said:
Sorted, went to my local Bunnings Store a bit like B & Q, walking down the aisle that sold chains by the metre on blue plastic reels, 2 of the reels were empty of chains so the staff member took them off the display bar and wrote on them no charge at checkout. Got them home and with the Dremmel cut a slot in the side of each one, placed on9e end of the blue hose into the slot so that the connector simply hangs out of one side then simply wound the blue flat hose tightly around its centre until neat and tight........job done, so easy and free.......Happy days.

Tony

Good result , you must have Yorkshire Heritage. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts