Tiverton-Minnows

Aug 13, 2006
Visit site
Last year on our 7 week adventure one of the loveliest sites we stayed at was in Tiverton at the Minnows, they couldn't have been nicer coming out of a bad experience in Cornwall, wish we could have spent the rest of the year there. The people who run the site are extremely helpful, wise, and entertaining, which made the whole experience truly worth while, while I am not Englsih they didn't treat me like a foreigner, but as a guest which made the visit more friendly, also into Tiverton for the Canal boat trip via horse drawn, and a wonderful farm shop just around the corner, everything you need for a relaxing time. Again highly recommend it and very must do again.

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
I live about 10 mins from this site. Im glad you had a good time and enjoyed the area. The canal is lovely, as is the farm shop.

However, did you find noise a problem?

This site is right next to the link road from the M5 to the north devon link road and about 1 minute from the M5 itself...so i would imagine there would be quite a lot of traffic noise???

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Hi, I live 5 minuits from where the horse drawn boat leaves from, the minnows is a lovely site my parents have stopped there a few times and have enjoyed it.

Kevin H

Apr 13, 2006
Visit site
We stayed at The Minnows 3 years ago - loved the site, the wardens and owners, the area, the canal and everythinfg else!!

Did not find noise to be a problem at all. Only reason we have not been back is the distance involved, we live in Cumbria.

Excellent site.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts