TO THE MODERATOR

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I would sugget that you take immeadiate action to have all postings from the child who calls himself "KANGA" removed from this forum and on Monday instruct the back room boffins to devise a programme that would prevent him ever posting on this forum in the future under any name. He is a total idiot and is an insult to the genuine users of this site.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
lolly His Moddyship is doing his best but can only work with the tools provided by the heirachy at Haymarket Towers and those tools are pretty much non existent at the moment.

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
lolly His Moddyship is doing his best but can only work with the tools provided by the heirachy at Haymarket Towers and those tools are pretty much non existent at the moment.
Fair comment Lord B - but have I overstepped the mark, you don't seem to have commented about anyone else's postings?

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Fair comment Lord B - but have I overstepped the mark, you don't seem to have commented about anyone else's postings?
No you are not overstepping the mark, all I did was because you are relatively new I thought it was best to inform you of His Moddyships predicament. Others realise that His Moddyship is doing his best so thats why I only replied to you. :O)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts