Toilet chemicals

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Having never used the thetford c2 cassette toilet which was provided with my caravan . This year I have decided to so, however I am stationed in germany with the army and all instructions for the chemicals are in german which I do not understand can any one one give me a run down on how to use the chemicals , i have the english instructions for the toilet so no problem there.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
ther are two types you use.the pink for the flush and the blue or green which you use in the cassette itself dont know where your filler is for flush mines at side of caravan,small door above cassette door i use a watering can put 1 0r 2 cap fulls of pink in can and fill with water and pour into flush compartment be careful when filling you will see when its full. in the cassette put in 2 capfulls of blue or green whichever and add water till the base is covered and thats it

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
One further point or two.

Never pour the blue/green chemical into the cassette via the toilet bowl. This stuff is v strong and will damage your seals. Always use the cassette spout. Basically, you unscrew the cap (yellow usually) and use it to measure your chemical. Normally one cap is sufficient unless the weather is hot when more may be needed. You then pour in 1 litre of water - use an old clean drinks container. I always measure my chemicals as the stuff goes a lot further.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If you are stationed near Moenchengladbach there is a very helpfull caravan/accessories place called Joeressens on Erklener Strasse, left hand side going toward Rheindahlen.

English is spoken here and they stock what you need.

Jul 31, 2005
Visit site
ther are two types you use.the pink for the flush and the blue or green which you use in the cassette itself dont know where your filler is for flush mines at side of caravan,small door above cassette door i use a watering can put 1 0r 2 cap fulls of pink in can and fill with water and pour into flush compartment be careful when filling you will see when its full. in the cassette put in 2 capfulls of blue or green whichever and add water till the base is covered and thats it
ok- but what exactly ARE they? different countries give different colours- ok, in Europe it might be the same, but in South America it is a little differnt maybe. umm.. what about natural alternatives?

thanks guys

-titanium

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts