Too little noseweight

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Judging by the damage to the pavement, he had more than just the awning in the back of the caravan:

109914511_b04b0719a1.jpg

Oct 9, 2006
Visit site
Ah I can see what happened here..... Its a rear washroom model, The noseweight was fine until his Missus filled the wardrobe with her clothes and shoes for the weekend :)

Jul 18, 2006
Visit site
Bri-C

Are you sure it wasn't because he was adamant he wasn't asking for directions, and the satnav told him to drive up the steps ....

and then he did an emergency stop :)

Sep 24, 2006
Visit site
Hi Rubix..

My brother in law is a lay preacher and last time we met I noticed he was useing a SATNAV. He was less than impressed when I suggested that a man in his position shouldn't need a SATNAV to find his way in life.. :)

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
I think it goes to show for the benefit of Meister (thread re emtying the loo)what happens when you travel with the holding tank full at the back of the van.

Jul 18, 2006
Visit site
The Plotter said:

"I think it goes to show for the benefit of Meister (thread re emtying the loo)what happens when you travel with the holding tank full at the back of the van."

What a load of s**t..... no really that must be some load of s**t :)

Sorry couldn't resist, it is good to see some people have a sense of humour, and don't take things seriously.

We still need to know do you empty or not thought :)

Jul 18, 2006
Visit site
The Plotter said:

"I think it goes to show for the benefit of Meister (thread re emtying the loo)what happens when you travel with the holding tank full at the back of the van."

What a load of s**t..... no really that must be some load of s**t :)

Sorry couldn't resist, it is good to see some people have a sense of humour, and don't take things seriously.

We still need to know do you empty or not thought :)
the last word should be though, not thought !

damn this forum, when will be able to edit !!

Jul 18, 2006
Visit site
Bri-C said :

"You are assuming that it was a he driving could have been a SHE and her SATNOV told her this was the shoe shop?? "

I dunno, you can buy a road atlas with speed (oops sorry, safety) camera locations. Now we have SATNAV with shoe shop locations !!! Can you get monthly updates to tell you when there is a SALE on !!!

Jul 18, 2006
Visit site
Hi Rubix..

My brother in law is a lay preacher and last time we met I noticed he was useing a SATNAV. He was less than impressed when I suggested that a man in his position shouldn't need a SATNAV to find his way in life.. :)
Oh dear, someone else without a sense of humour, maybe you should ask him to come on here, he'd fit right in !!

No offence folks :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts