Touring in Europe wit my panel van

Oct 11, 2006
Visit site
Hello everyone, i am self employed and have a renault panel van that isnt sign written, i am looking to go traveling around europe for a couple of yearsm my question is can you pitch up with this and a caravan on sites around europe or do they not let you like the caravan club dont
Thanks for any information
Dave

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi
It varies between sites as in this country. In France many municipal sites are quite relaxed whereas private sites will have different rules. With s long trip as you are planning I guess you are not going to define every stop in detail that far ahead. ACSI have a massive number of sites listed around Europe so my advice would be to ring through to sites in your next area to be visited and just discuss it.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi Dave, Until 4 Years ago we travelled around France every 12 week for a month, for 5 years, we did see people with panel vans and caravans , but we stayed in mostly small municipal sites not the large commercial one. And the people didn't have their pit bull or whippets on Blue or orange, nylon leads In France you have the Camping at Farms, especiaĺy in winter,. Not sure about the rest of Europe.
Good touring
Hutch

Edit. .https://about-france.com/tourism/camping.htm

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Both clubs accept vans provided they are in good condition. As with here though on other sites you need to check their position on the matter.

Oct 11, 2006
Visit site
Many thanks for your replys, raywood my van is a 65 plate so in excellent condition, looking up different web sites it looks like all will be ok
Dave

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
worsley947 said:
Many thanks for your replys, raywood my van is a 65 plate so in excellent condition, looking up different web sites it looks like all will be ok
Dave

Just pop into the Post Office for an International Driving Licence. Oh fond memories of my first trip to foreign parts in 1965 aged 18.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts