touring sites in spain for disabled and suitable for teenagers

Nov 2, 2007
Visit site
Hello there, I am looking for a touring site in Spain which is suitable for disabled/wheelchair users, and for teenagers, and dogs and next to reasonable public transport and preferably next to or near a beach,and where i can store my van when not in use. not an easy request and I hope some one can HELP! Many thanks Mike Watt

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
What about Cambrils Park - near Salou, good facilities for disabled people, and a very flat site, generally for getting about in a wheelchair (if used). Excellent for teenagers, with Salou and Port Aventura nearby, good restaurant on site, good take-away, bar, supermarket, coffee shop and bread shop, games pitches on site, and good evening entertainment, also with a long opening season - open for Easter holidays. Short walk to the main road, with public transport links (bus outside the site, train station in Salou) and the beach just across that road. Outside peak season you can use Camping Cheques (cost per night

Nov 2, 2007
Visit site
What about Cambrils Park - near Salou, good facilities for disabled people, and a very flat site, generally for getting about in a wheelchair (if used). Excellent for teenagers, with Salou and Port Aventura nearby, good restaurant on site, good take-away, bar, supermarket, coffee shop and bread shop, games pitches on site, and good evening entertainment, also with a long opening season - open for Easter holidays. Short walk to the main road, with public transport links (bus outside the site, train station in Salou) and the beach just across that road. Outside peak season you can use Camping Cheques (cost per night

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts