Tow bar fitters West Midlands area

Jun 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Can anyone recommend a tow bar fitter in the Wolverhampton/ Shrewbury/Telford/ North Shropshire/Stoke on Trente area?

Many thanks

Annette

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
hi Annette

thats quite a wide area you're looking at.

However , in that last couple of years 2 of my cars were fitted with tow bars at Towcraft in Rowley Regis. Both cars we're sent there by main dealers (Mercedes and BMW) as preferred supplier.

I personally didn't go there but their work is very good and I've had no complaints about the kit they fitted.

I've also often been recommened to use Towtal who are up in the Stoke area , but admittedly more for towbars on Motorhomes rather than cars but many motorhome dealers around the Midlands suggest them.

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
ive had 2 towbars fitted on new audi's. 1st was fitted by towcraft and was exactly what i specified,detatchable westfalia and all electrics functioned perfectly.they had used a plug and play wiring kit.this disengaged the fog lamp & reverse sensors when hooked up.when i replaced this car i specified an identical towbar and wiring.they sent it to the local sunroof centre,hacked into the wiring and fitted a fixed witter bar.I was towing that weekend so i took the car.crap job,lights didnt work,esp on car inop,rev sensors working all the while. took some time to convince the dealer to replace the cut boot wiring,remove towbar and take it to towcraft to fit a bar.they are an excellent company to deal with.pay the extra and have total peace of mind.Ive send many people thereand i own my own garage,ican't buy all the bits for what they fit them for.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi annette can vouch with timothy about cdl used them to fit one on my picasso , keenly priced he just needs access to a power point cheers john

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts