Apr 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi. I currently have a Zafira 1.8 and am towing a Bailey Ranger. The Zafira isnt realy strong enough and im now looking for a Pajero 2.8. Will the towbar on my Zafira fit the Pajero, or will i need to splash out on a whole net tow kit.

Thanks

Paul Halford

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Me thinks you will need a new towbar for the Pajero, all the mountings will be different due to size and style of vehicle. You may be able to pick up a used one from somewhere, but thats not reccomended because you won't know its history and most fitters won't fit a used one due to the legalities you would have to do it yourself. Its something thats not worth skimping on, better have new and piece of mind when towing.

Brian

May 26, 2005
Visit site
Me thinks you will need a new towbar for the Pajero, all the mountings will be different due to size and style of vehicle. You may be able to pick up a used one from somewhere, but thats not reccomended because you won't know its history and most fitters won't fit a used one due to the legalities you would have to do it yourself. Its something thats not worth skimping on, better have new and piece of mind when towing.

Brian
Does anyone have experience of towing with a Honda CRV and how would they rate it as a tow car please?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts