Towing with a frontera DIESEL 2.2

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We tow a lexon EB with a fronterra 2.2 diesel sport, its by far the best tow car we have had, plenty of torque makes for effortless towing.

Jul 11, 2005
Visit site
we tow a lmc 510 rd which is quite heavy,with a 2.2 frontera.and its great,dont come out of top gear on most hills.around m5 m4..
Fronteras are horrible, a fact reflected by their low resale value.

I had one and lost a packet, it was as manouverable as a narrowboat on a canal and I'll never forget the look of fear in another Frontera drivers face as we approached each other at 50mph on a narrow but straight Dorset lane.

Don't go there. If you want a tractor get a Daihatsu 4track, they are agricultural but good and will pull forever.

The Frontera is a joke and the worst mistake I ever made.

Jan 8, 2006
Visit site
we tow a lmc 510 rd which is quite heavy,with a 2.2 frontera.and its great,dont come out of top gear on most hills.around m5 m4..
In the process of selling my camper van and buying a Two berth tourer and a decent tow car .Been to look at a 99T Frontera RS SPORT 2.2 diesel . Any body use one as a tow car .Are they reliable,are they juicy and also servicing DIY,timing belts .Any help or advice would be great .WAYNE.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts