Tracker subscription

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
I have had a Tracker system on the caravan since new, but there has been a series of ****-ups which leave me with very little faith in the Tracker company. The first year was included in the van purchase, but it turned out it was never registered, so I got the second year free. At the end of that year I got two renewal demands for different CRIS registrations - this took ages to sort out. In the end I renewed the subscription for £39.95. I have now received a demand for next year's subscription for £89! The Tracker website gives the annual fee as £39.95 - it looks like they are trying it on! Anyone had similar experiences?

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
When I renewed my Tracker subscription in April last year I paid £99 for life (ie as long as I own the caravan). An jump to £399 is one hell of an increase. However, I should point out that when I got my renewal "invitation" last year there was no mention of a lifetime deal - I just remembered having read somewhere (maybe PC or CC magazine) about it so I phoned them and the £99 price was confirmed. I suggest you do the same.
Mike

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts