trauma heating for gts vouge 215

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
How old is the van?
Is it new to you?
Have you had it working before on electric?
"am I doing something wrong" - we don't know what you ARE doing to be able to say. ;)

Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
Firstly, is your caravan equipped with the Ultraheat or Combi?

If it is the Ultraheat it could be the control unit, the element or a simple fuse that's blown.

The Combi boiler is a little different and would be easy to determine but calling Truma who will advise without the need to visit your dealership or approved partner. Most of the time on this system a simple reset solves the issue.

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
If it is just the heating part of the electric side that isn't working (i.e. Works on gas, and the blown air works), I know that I'm stating the obvious, but is the mains switch on (often on the front of a bed locker)?

Sorry Dustydog, just seen your post!

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
NigelHutson said:
If it is just the heating part of the electric side that isn't working (i.e. Works on gas, and the blown air works), I know that I'm stating the obvious, but is the mains switch on (often on the front of a bed locker)?

Nigel
Perhaps you should have gone to Specs@@@@@s :p :whistle:

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
Dustydog said:
NigelHutson said:

Nigel
Perhaps you should have gone to Specs@@@@@s :p :whistle:

Would you believe that I did, only last Monday!! And I've got my specs on!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts