Treamble Valley, Truro

Mar 24, 2007
Visit site
Myself and my family are visiting the Treamble Valley Caravan Club Site in Truro this July. We would like any views good or bad on the site and the best places to visit.

Thanks

Shirley Matthews

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Treamble is a brilliant site, well looked after by the staff, and has excellent dog walking facilities as well.

The access is , or can be a bit awkward, so make sure you get it right, or you will end up on a very narrow road going round in a large circle, I know, I did it!!

There is no mobile phone reception on the site, to use mobiles, you have to stop at the top of the hill as you enter and use it there.

Visitng, well,loads of places from Newquay, Perranporth, Truro, in fact anywhere on the whole peninsula is not far.

Jan 19, 2007
Visit site
We stayed at Treamble Valley as the 1st site on our 1st ever caravan touring holiday nearly three years ago. It is beautiful!!! pitches we're well spaced and you didn't have to pitch in a line with van, awning and car in a line like in a caravan carpark so most people pitched to catch the afternoon sun so they could relax after doing what ever they had been doing. The wardens were extremely welcoming especially when we mentioned we were new to caravanning and to Cornwall. There is a great pub/restaurant 15 mins walk...climb the stile to the east of the lower part of the site, walk along an enclosed path an the a lane... the food was great...it wasn't smokey...the place had character and was relaxing to boot. Hope you enjoy this site as much as we enjoyed it!!!

Apr 18, 2005
Visit site
Hi Shirley

We stayed at Treamble Valley last year for first time after visiting Cornwall for many years, we thought it was so good we have booked again for this year, first week in August so I hope you dont use up all the sunshine.

If you dont want the all singing all dancing sites its probably one of the best in Cornwall.

From the site you are not far from anywhere, good beaches are Perranporth, any of the Newquay beaches, holywell bay, Crantock.

As for where to go, just pick up the brochures in the site info room.

Good choice - enjoy

Alan

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts