Trefalun Park St.Florence Tenby - any one stayed here ?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Has any one stayed at this park please who could give us any details of what it is like, pitches, facilities etc and nearest dog friendly beach. Much appeciated thanks Peter.

Apr 1, 2006
Visit site
This is a truly outstanding site dog freindly, heated toilet blocks and most important of all peacefull.

there are many dog friendly beaches whithin about 3 miles manorbier and freshwater west are very nice beaches with amply car parking

Apr 2, 2006
Visit site
My husband and I have stayed at Trefalun Park caravan site with our two girls now aged 12yrs and 6yrs, for the past 10yrs and will be returning again this July into August. It is a great site very friendly and welcoming. It is within easy reach of clean beaches at Tenby,Manorbier, and Freshwater. Good tourist attractions Folly Farm,(feed the animals, old fashioned fairground,and plenty space to run around for children.) Oakwood Theme Park (lots of rides for all ages and a spectactular fireworks display every evening.) Heatherton ( golf, pirates adventure golf, maize, boats, and horse-riding). these are just either a few minutes walk from the park or a short car drive. The caravan site itself is very clean, and quite, a large playpark suitable for children from 3yrs +. A mobile van comes daily with bread,milk newspapers and the usual necessaties. Although we don't have a dog there is a dog walk on the site, and it is a dog friendly site as the owners have a friendly dogs called Holby and Coco. Holby loves to greet the new arrivals. This site is well worth the visit and I can guarantee you will return. The Freeman Family.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My husband and I have stayed at Trefalun Park caravan site with our two girls now aged 12yrs and 6yrs, for the past 10yrs and will be returning again this July into August. It is a great site very friendly and welcoming. It is within easy reach of clean beaches at Tenby,Manorbier, and Freshwater. Good tourist attractions Folly Farm,(feed the animals, old fashioned fairground,and plenty space to run around for children.) Oakwood Theme Park (lots of rides for all ages and a spectactular fireworks display every evening.) Heatherton ( golf, pirates adventure golf, maize, boats, and horse-riding). these are just either a few minutes walk from the park or a short car drive. The caravan site itself is very clean, and quite, a large playpark suitable for children from 3yrs +. A mobile van comes daily with bread,milk newspapers and the usual necessaties. Although we don't have a dog there is a dog walk on the site, and it is a dog friendly site as the owners have a friendly dogs called Holby and Coco. Holby loves to greet the new arrivals. This site is well worth the visit and I can guarantee you will return. The Freeman Family.
Thanks Sandra sounds just what we are after, have booked for end July and start of August may see you there lookout for us ours will be the WHITE caravan !! Many thanks PeterW

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts