Tregurrian C & CC, Nr Newquay, Cornwall

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
ok jo-anne,i will try and help you with your request, having spent 7 days at the Tregurrian site 2 years ago,......i feel i am not up to giving a full review of the site but here goes,first there is no swimming pool on the site and you should have no problems with access with your twin axle outfit providing you follow the advised route in the C&CC big sites book,..i would not advise coming along the coast roads from the north or Newquay from the south ,..the site itself is close to the sea but situated way above sea level,a few hundred feet i would say,so you would have a steep walk back from Watergate Bay if you walked there which is about a mile away,the time i was there in July the site was pounded by heavy rain and sea squalls coming in from the Atlantic which was an experience not to be forgotten,close by is an Airport which is operated by the Americans and you do get a few aircraft taking off and landing,.. also on independance day you get the american celibrations with fireworks at night,...on site you have toilet blocks with showers,electric up ups and a small shop,...i hope this helps

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts