Trewethett Farm + Woodlands

Jul 2, 2006
Visit site
Decided to go for a week in each of these sites for the summer hols. We have two girls, 9 +13.

I've gone for these sites after hearing folk speak highly of them on this forum.

It's a few miles from Inverness, but i'm sure it'll be worth it,

Gavin

Aug 25, 2006
Visit site
Trewethett is stunning, and if you`ve got the weather you`ve cracked it.

It`s not a traditional `kids` site though, although if yours are what people of my vintage would call `normal` (i.e don`t need organised or electronic entertainment) I`m sure they will have a great time.

Enjoy.

Jul 2, 2006
Visit site
Trewethett is stunning, and if you`ve got the weather you`ve cracked it.

It`s not a traditional `kids` site though, although if yours are what people of my vintage would call `normal` (i.e don`t need organised or electronic entertainment) I`m sure they will have a great time.

Enjoy.
Hi Angus, i'm hoping they'll be knackered after the first week in Woodlands!

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
Woodlands

Great campsite - make your own entertainment at night as there is no clubhouse (take the BBQ)and no pool only a toddlers paddling pool in the park.

That is the worst over (depending on your view on entertainment)

Location is good for Torbay, Dartmouth etc.

Try taking the ferry / steamrail link to Paignton from Dartmouth.

The park is excellent with loads to do in the wet and dry, you will not be disappointed - I should go now as your older girl might grow out of it in the next few years, I would say ideal kids ages would be 4-16YO.

Best bits for us - water rides, tobbogan rides, birds of prey display, animal farm and indoor play area (huge).

We went there a lot a couple of years ago and now try to go one weekend a year.

One other thing for anyone looking for storage in the area - Woodlands are cheap and secure.

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Hi Gavin,

It looks like we will both be filling Gordons pockets with his latest fuel tax hike. We have booked Trewethett for a couple of weeks in June so 1240 miles round trip from Aberdeen.

Val & Frank

Jul 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi Gavin,

It looks like we will both be filling Gordons pockets with his latest fuel tax hike. We have booked Trewethett for a couple of weeks in June so 1240 miles round trip from Aberdeen.

Val & Frank
The fuel will cost a lot more than the site fees for a week in Trewethett!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts