TROLL IMPERSONATING FORUM MODERATOR

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Unfortunately the idiot who hasn't yet grown up is up to his immature tricks once again and has added several insulting posts which look as though they have been written by me.

This sustained nuisance is the sort of thing expected from teenagers not a supposedly grown man with children.(we know who he is)

Please do not respond on the forum to this pathetic attention seeker, any content from him will be deleted as soon as is practicable and I will not be blackmailed into leaving comments on the website. He has been informed that his input is not welcome and that should be enough.

As a result of this problem any post which carries the user identity Parksy (Moderator) will NOT have come from me until further notice. I will be monitoring the forum but will not be visible, anyone who I need to contact as part of my duties as a moderator will receive an email from me.

Apologies to any who may have read insulting and inappropriate posts supposedly written by me.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Unfortunately this "person" will now either hold fire until you return or come back as someone else and create more havoc. There must be someone in the Haymarket empire who is capable of putting a total block on him/her.

G

As Colin mentions there seems to be the potential of identity hijacking across the board. As this person seems to be able to access almost at will, it does bring into question the security of the Forum.

I find that very disturbing and feel that the Forum administrators really need to get this sorted asap, or shut the whole caboodle down until they can.

While to date the input has been irritating, there is no guarantee it could not turn malicious and my plan is to stay away until I see information from the administrators that the problem has been resolved.

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
As a complete newbie to your forum Parksy, i would say this, don't let it bother or get tae you what this eejit is up to. Quite sure the members in here who know you will be able tae suss out his posts, knowing full well they aint yours.

Sounds like one sad dude.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I think it's quite clear that we can differentiate between the trolls posts and Parksy's posts. What I don't understand is why the troll seems to be hacking this site with a vengence.

Moderators Edit

Speculative comments have been removed at Lisa's request

Parksy (Moderator)

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts