Trophy Silver Agilic

Aug 31, 2022
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I have a Trophy Silver Agilic that I believe is from 1980 because the plate attached to the axle has this date stamped on it. I'm trying to convert it into a mobile ice cream caravan but running into problems since I have no information about it, it's too old to have a proper VIN and the company and owners club have both disbanded a long time ago.

Does anyone have any information on this caravan please? Or even suggestions on where to try to get some data on it. Specifically I need to confirm the year and max gross weight.

TIA

Ian W

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Caravans of that age often had a chassis number (not in the same format as modern VIN numbers) and their max weight stamped into the A-frame of the chassis - difficult enough to read when they were new, a real challenge at this age. There may also be a rating plate on the axle cross-tube as well as max wheel load cast into the back of the brake plates.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
We did have a Medallion of about the same vintage. Not sure what you are looking for, but I will try to help if I can. They were made in very small numbers, ours was numbered about 1,500 and would have been about 1984 if that helps.
A point to remember is that they used an aluminium chassis and you have to make sure nothing steel is attached to this.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts