truma gas fire

Feb 17, 2017
Visit site
hi guys. i'm new to caravaning and have recently bought an ABI Manattan. THE TRUMA gas fire needs a piezo ignitor but i cant see a model number any where on the fire? Any help would be much appreciated. the fire is green in colour and has trumatic on the front cover if this helps.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
keithyboy said:
hi guys. i'm new to caravaning and have recently bought an ABI Manattan. THE TRUMA gas fire needs a piezo ignitor but i cant see a model number any where on the fire? Any help would be much appreciated. the fire is green in colour and has trumatic on the front cover if this helps.

Hello Keith,
The heater is either a Truma SL3002 or an S 3002. The difference is the type of ignitor used. The SL has an auto reigniter and requires two AA batteries. The S uses a manually operated piezo ignitor.
See:
https://dealernew.truma.com/_anweisungen/Truma_Katalog/pdf_verzeichnis/30_000/30050_93000.pdf

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Before you do anything have you checked that the insulation on the lead is ok? It can rub on the back of the grill and short out.

Feb 17, 2017
Visit site
Thanks guys.i managed to order a replacement from ebay. However i do have another querie if you can help.? My van came without a water pump and again i have no way of knowing which pump i should be ordering? There is an outside socket for a pump but it dosent have any name on it? Thanks again in advance.keith.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
keithyboy said:
Thanks guys.i managed to order a replacement from ebay. However i do have another querie if you can help.? My van came without a water pump and again i have no way of knowing which pump i should be ordering? There is an outside socket for a pump but it dosent have any name on it? Thanks again in advance.keith.

Without seeing the fitting its difficult to be precise, but if its original then it may be a Carver Crystal or a Whale system., but many of these have not stood the test of time and may well have been replaced by a different model or make.

If you google "caravan water inlets" then look for the images tab, you will find lots of pictures and Im pretty certain if you click i=on the one thats like yours it will reveal its make and model.

Regardless of which make or model it is all you need to get is the plug for the side of the caravan and the twinn tube. You can fit vitrually any 12V submersible pump to that or you can simply nut the complete pump and hose assembly.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts