Truma heating not switching off at selected temperature

Mar 4, 2024
Visit site
We have a2021 Swift Sprite Major 4EB. Following bringing the caravan out of storage I note that the air blown Truma heating is not switching off at the preset temperature. For example the swift command screen indicate an internal temp of 22C. The heating is set at 20C. The Truma heating is still pushing out hot air. Any ideas?

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
We have a2021 Swift Sprite Major 4EB. Following bringing the caravan out of storage I note that the air blown Truma heating is not switching off at the preset temperature. For example the swift command screen indicate an internal temp of 22C. The heating is set at 20C. The Truma heating is still pushing out hot air. Any ideas?
Where is the thermostat located? Caravan technology is not very accurate so +or - 2c wouldn’t surprise me

Reactions: gary
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have Truma and I feel the correct temperature is more trial and error than what is shown on the screen. We just find the one that suits us and ignore the screen.
Sadly the caravan manufacturers often do not follow the appliance manufacturers instructions or advice about positioning things like temperature sensors.

Reactions: RogerL

TRENDING THREADS