Truma heating

Aug 28, 2022
Visit site
Hi I have a problem with the Truma water tank , once the tank is full it releases the water outside the van also the blower heating not working, any ideas please

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
You don’t give a clue as to the van or your caravanning experience but
1. Is the yellow rocker drain tap closed by the water tank - easy to forget and wouldn’t be the first time I have forgotten and emptied the aquaroll onto the pitch!
2. If you YouTube search for ‘using truma ultra heat blown air heater’ then several useful explanatory videos are available.

Perhaps you could give more details to see if you get more precise advice from others

Reactions: Hutch
Mar 14, 2005
jondogoescaravanning.com
Hi I have a problem with the Truma water tank , once the tank is full it releases the water outside the van

Take a look at your Truma water tank. The top valve is probably red in colour. One way has a 12mm red pipe leading away from it and the other is a 6 or 8mm pipe which disappears through the floor. Inside the red valve there is a check valve which has probably stuck open. You will need to replace the fitting. See them HERE

Reactions: RogerL
Aug 28, 2022
Visit site
You don’t give a clue as to the van or your caravanning experience but
1. Is the yellow rocker drain tap closed by the water tank - easy to forget and wouldn’t be the first time I have forgotten and emptied the aquaroll onto the pitch!
2. If you YouTube search for ‘using truma ultra heat blown air heater’ then several useful explanatory videos are available.

Perhaps you could give more details to see if you get more precise advice from others
Sorry it’s a 2007 Bailey senator Oklahoma, not had a tourer for 8 years, the valve is down and not drain position , got a brand new pump it works fine, but when it fills the tank , the pump stops and the valve blows off

Aug 28, 2022
Visit site
Take a look at your Truma water tank. The top valve is probably red in colour. One way has a 12mm red pipe leading away from it and the other is a 6 or 8mm pipe which disappears through the floor. Inside the red valve there is a check valve which has probably stuck open. You will need to replace the fitting. See them HERE
Thanks I’ll check it tomorrow , I’ll let u know how i get on 👍🏻

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Trace the water back from its outlet tube to find out which connection it's coming from - if water comes out of the tube connected to the red connection, it's that red connector that needs replacing.

Aug 28, 2022
Visit site
Trace the water back from its outlet tube to find out which connection it's coming from - if water comes out of the tube connected to the red connection, it's that red connector that needs replacing.
Ok thanks, I’ll try that and let you know how I get on .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts