Truma S 3002 space heater

Jun 12, 2005
Visit site
Can anyone tel me how I can take the front cover of my heater as i have notice that the fixing screws on one side have come loose and fallen out causing the heater to move about. any help would be grateful

Many thanks Ron

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ron

Is it the heater cover you want instructions on removing (just to clarify)?

I have the manual in fron of me and I can type what it says if that helps!

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Ok Ron, this is what the manual says :-

Pull the cover forward at the top, lift the rataining springs and fold out cover forwards. (If space is limited, lift the cover upwards and forwards, lift until the cover is released then remove it)

Set the cover in position on the sides, so that any connection cables which might be present(e.g for the piezzo isniter, the hot air fan, and the ignition monitor lamp) do not have to be unplugged.

For assembly, place the cover on the lower retaining lugs at the bottom. Guide the operating bar from below into the handle sleeve and allow the cladding to engage at the top.

** S 3002 (P) only. Press the operating handle into position from above in such a way that the arrow points to the "O" position. **

I hope that this is the information you need, if you are coming to the easter meet, I can show you the manual if you are interested.

Lolly x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ron,

If you go here and follow sequence below you can download and print operating and installation manuals.

www.truma.com

Click in order:

Union flag (top left hand corner).

Caravans (top bar).

Heating systems.

Truma S.

Select model ( Truma S3002(P).

Select Dowloads.

Select Operating Instructions or Installation Instructions.

Save document then print it.

This is the Truma German website, unfortunately the UK site doesn't do these manuals.

HTH.

Rod

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ron

As Lolly says pull the fire away at the top about an inch or so and then dont forget to remove the gas on/off temp control knob as this is connected to a long wire which turns the stat up and down. This is easily bent if your not careful.The knob simply pulls off.

Jim

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Had the same problem in my Dart. Couldn't budge the front cover. What the manual didn't say was that there was two self tappers holding the top of the front cover in place and stopping it from being lifted. They are recessed right inside and awkward to get at.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts