Truma SR Mover actuator Lever

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
My Lever which is the flat type with a pressed steel tube has become elongated and there is at least half a turn of movement before the mover starts to move onto the tyre. The lever hits the ground and the mover will not engage. Does anyone know of a conversion such as an adaptor in solid steel or something better. The lever is part no 60030-0046-00

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Long time since we had that type of mover but the lever end was a standard wheel nut one. There are longer levers of this type available so I would be looking at these or alternatively a socket set with a long enough handle.
Our Powertouch one uses the same head so one of theirs might be an alternative as ours has not bent although I have not checked what it is made of.

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi DustyDog - you wouldn't see any thing on a picture of the lever - all iit is is 30mm round pressed steel tube about 2 foot long bent with a slot in the end approx. 25mm x 10mm to fit on to tongue on mover - it's this slot that has distorted

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Harry
You could go to a decent engineering shop or welder and ask them to make you a stronger one. Or ask , tongue in cheek, for Truma to replace it foc on the basis it has an inherent latent defect and is not fit for purpose . I guess yours is outside all the consumer legislation but it's worth a punt.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts