Truma TE Mover

Feb 13, 2002
Visit site
Our new Swift Conqueror 645LUX has at last arrived having been fitted with the new Truma TE Mover.

What an amazing piece of kit the mover is. The rollers move onto the wheels at the touch of two buttons, it is soft start and moves a twin axil with almost no tyre scuffing. It is difficult to see where the other manufacturers will go with this, but I am sure they are already taking one to pieces and having a good go. Totally recommended.

Regards

SuperMike

Jun 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

I agree the Truma does look to be a well-engineered piece of kit. I was interested in buying the SE but the dismissive attitude of the staff on the stand at NEC put me off, as others with the previous Truma mover had reported poor service when problems arose. I have since gone for a Reich which I am delighted with.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I was interested in buying the new Truma mover and E-mailed them with two questions:

1. Could they supply one with the 13 pin plug rather than the 7 pin and was given a categoric NO! However, if I order it from Truma, Germany it comes with 13 pin as standard!

2. As I couldn't find the dimension required from the tyre to the rear edge of the motor on their spec. sheet, I asked what it was. They referred me back to the spec. sheet which doesn't define it!

I'll just keep my Powrtouch!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts