TV Aerials - Avondales

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
hi we have a dart 556/6 we bought ne in oct 2005.been away twice in it.it has been into the workshop for a few minow thing the ariel being one of them.we couldnt get anything they said it had come loose and they have now fixed it.we will see we are going away in a couple of weeks.ill let you know.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi we have a dart 556/6 we bought ne in oct 2005.been away twice in it.it has been into the workshop for a few minow thing the ariel being one of them.we couldnt get anything they said it had come loose and they have now fixed it.we will see we are going away in a couple of weeks.ill let you know.
Thanks, jo-anne - look forward

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
jo-anne

Hope you enjoyed your holiday (your reply 15March) Have you any more comments ?

Mar 4, 2006
Visit site
I've just bought a 2006 Dart (Mayfair) 470/2 with a Wing ariel, and it's useless, I found that the ariel outer wire braid was insulated (!) at the TV socket, after removing insulation it made no difference even at home, where the signal is very good.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
we've got an '04 argente with a wing aerial and can honestly say it gives us the best picture we have had out of an '02 eldiss, a '98 swift and a '91 buccaneer, all of which had the status fitted and all gave very 'iffy reception. can't say that all wings are good, but ours is great.

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
jo-anne

Hope you enjoyed your holiday (your reply 15March) Have you any more comments ?
yes, it works fine now better than we expected.i think it had come out of the socket behind the fridge i think they said.maybe it was never put in.

ill double check with craig my partner but im sure thats what they told us.

we borrowed my nieces freeview box and it worked fantastic aswell under 30 quid from supermarket.

ariel worked fine and so did freeview.hope this helps let me know how you get on.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Jo-anne

Thanks for coming back. Glad you are more satisfied. I re-wired mine, found, amongst other things, wrong connections (for me) at the amplifer. This has two outputs which someone had used for TV socket by front window, and a radio. I don't want to use radio (battery drain) but use 'fridge TV point. Bit of shuffling and I'm OK and happy. The aerial works very well - gives me analogue and digital at 15miles+ from the transmitter.

I'm a happy chappy too!

Thanks for your comments and Byeeee

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts