Two Elites.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Great kit Dave. Here’s to many happy trips with Cindy. Caravan training at its best🤪. Our two always grabbed pole position on the seats..

Reactions: DaveA1
Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Just returnd from a week away at a CL near Fakenham Norfolk had one night at minus 12 didn't notice. never went above frezing in daytim until Monday. Owner was away for a week, and all site taps froze, had to go into town to by some bottled water, only let you bye a dozen at a time, veryone frozen, Had enough to run toilet and strip down washes the order of the day, no hot water, no shower, apart from the kettle.
Van performd well, kept me as warm as toast. Try the hot water next trip, hopefully.

One or two miner issues, Can't reach the toilet roll when sitting on toilet, it's at my back, and I keep finding screws all over the place, worrying can't find where they are comming from sort out in new yead.

Reactions: Mel and Hutch
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Just returnd from a week away at a CL near Fakenham Norfolk had one night at minus 12 didn't notice. never went above frezing in daytim until Monday. Owner was away for a week, and all site taps froze, had to go into town to by some bottled water, only let you bye a dozen at a time, veryone frozen, Had enough to run toilet and strip down washes the order of the day, no hot water, no shower, apart from the kettle.
Van performd well, kept me as warm as toast. Try the hot water next trip, hopefully.

One or two miner issues, Can't reach the toilet roll when sitting on toilet, it's at my back, and I keep finding screws all over the place, worrying can't find where they are comming from sort out in new yead.
Hi Dave pleased you had a nice time away on our last caravan (Abbey) the toilet Roll was at the side and easy access i would have yours moved

May 7, 2012
Visit site

Good you enjoyed your first trip. The toilet roll position seems stupid but hopefully you can find a better spot for it.
Had that problem with screws on a previous caravan. All that should be there were in place but it looked like some careless fitter had brought excess in and left them there when finished.

Sep 16, 2018
Visit site
Glad you enjoyed your first trip, we live not far from there and I reckon you were warmer in the van than we were at home, (but we had more water).

Oddly our Compass had the toilet roll holder in a daft place, so we removed it. We also had all sorts or screws etc lying around, which must have been dropped during construction.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts