Two new forum sections - what do you think?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Do you think we should have two new forum sections? I was thinking along the lines of:

1. Motorhomers

2. Ex caravanners

I just thought it would be an opportunity for ex caravanners and owners of motorhomes to put plenty of posts on there without bothering us CARAVAN OWNERS.

What do people think?

Lisa

Smiley icon thingy

Before anyone gets upset - it's just a joke.

Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
Hi All

Do you mean Colin (Bridgend)? if so I have exchanged e-mails with him since he left the forum on another subject that we had a common interest in. He was hounded off by some very personal remarks which is unfortunate because I for one enjoyed his remarks and experienced input.

Yes I believe he now has a caravan and I for one would welcome him back to the fold. I know he still looks in on occasions so how about it Colin?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Martyn

Would you be able to email Colin please and tell him he is missed and we would very much like to see him contributing to the forum as he did before.

Thanks.

Lisa

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Well they do have their own Forum at http://www.practicalmotorhome.com/ but it does not seem to get much use.

But, I do like the idea, afterall, we do have standards to keep
smiley.jpg

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Not so much a forum, Steve. More a place to go and rest (permanently) with non of the vibrancy of this forum.

Those motorvanners are a laid back lot............

TRENDING THREADS