Tyre Blow Out!

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
There are Tyron bands fitted to all three wheels on our caravan. Towards the end of last month I had new tyres fitted to the caravan wheels; they are Kargomax and were sourced from Pneus on line, at a much lower cost than from our local tyre supplier. it only cost me 20 quid to get them fitted, that amount absorbed by the discount and more left over besides! Anyway, for the record my local fitter (where I get all my tyres fitted) who is known for his sense of humour, replied "Yes, a stick of dynamite" when I asked him if he had the Tyron equipment.

Eventually I will probably go for a monitoring system if we are still towing when the current tyres get old enough . (my current age 81 lol.......0

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Petemate said:
There are Tyron bands fitted to all three wheels on our caravan. Towards the end of last month I had new tyres fitted to the caravan wheels; they are Kargomax and were sourced from Pneus on line, at a much lower cost than from our local tyre supplier. it only cost me 20 quid to get them fitted, that amount absorbed by the discount and more left over besides! Anyway, for the record my local fitter (where I get all my tyres fitted) who is known for his sense of humour, replied "Yes, a stick of dynamite" when I asked him if he had the Tyron equipment.

Eventually I will probably go for a monitoring system if we are still towing when the current tyres get old enough . (my current age 81 lol.......0

I’ve used Kargimax ST6000 in the past and I really liked their tough construction specifically for trailers too, and the sidewalks are embossed accordingly.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts