tyre pressures

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have got an Abbey Spectrum twin axle van but I don't know what the tyre pressures should be. Can anyone help? The is nothing in the handbook. On my old single axle the handbook was suggesting about 40psi which I would assume may be a bit high for a twin. Would 35psi be about right?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi Tony,

Tyre pressure is a very important issue,you do not say what tpye and size of tyre that is fitted to your van, caravan manufactures choose tyres very carefuly to give support to the weight of the van so that it will remain stable in transit,therefor the correct pressure is required.It is related to size and load index,

If this not in your handbook try a call to the maker customer help, who should advise, failing that try The Brtish Rubber Manufacturers Association. email mail@brma.co.uk

Hope this will be helpfull...Have fun

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi tony,i have the hand book for 1991.says....spectrum 418/518/520/620.tyre size 145x13,preasure on all is 35psi.wheel size is LP1317.max laden weight per van is 1500kg.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am considering purchasing a Buccaneer Cruiser 18S. Unfortunately the handbook is missing. Where can I get a copy - I've tried the Explorer Group archives without success. If no handbooks available does any one know anything about this model (Weights, tyre size/pressures, etc...) Thanks in advance

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts