Tyrepal

Mar 2, 2007
Visit site
'morning all. Have many of you out there fitted Tyrepal and are you pleased with it. After fitting, do the tyres need rebalanced?
Henry S

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi Henry
we fitted Tyrepal last year, have to say excellent bit of kit. and another reassurance tick in the box... I always have my wheels balanced and the funny thing is i had them balanced about a month before i purchased the tyrepal and i have not had them done since. Must get around to having them done again

Mar 2, 2007
Visit site
Thanks Tony. If you haven't needed to balance your tyres after fitting the Tyrepals, it would suggest they do not make much difference to the balance.
Henry

Nov 12, 2007
Visit site
Hello Henry, we haven't heard from you for a long time, are you all OK?
Kjell got the TyrePal TD1000 after seeing it advertised in the CC magazine just before Xmas, and has now got round to fitting it, but we haven't been out with it fitted yet. The system seems to have good range, so should work well.

The instructions specifically say that re-balancing is not required as the sensors are so small.

Drop us an e mail and let us know what plans you have for this season, would be lovely to meet up again.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts