UK Shutdown.

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I’ve had an “ online” trolley ready to order from Sainsbury’s for over a week now but haven’t been able to get a delivery slot or click/ collection. The telephone line from 0800-2330 is either engaged or you get a recorded set of platitudes telling you to phone the given number. They are now working to arrange their links with those extremely vulnerable who have received HMGs letter . This is a good move but in the meantime the virtual trolley has risen in price by 12.7 percent. Where’s my delete key.

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
I’ve had an “ online” trolley ready to order from Sainsbury’s for over a week now but haven’t been able to get a delivery slot or click/ collection. The telephone line from 0800-2330 is either engaged or you get a recorded set of platitudes telling you to phone the given number. They are now working to arrange their links with those extremely vulnerable who have received HMGs letter . This is a good move but in the meantime the virtual trolley has risen in price by 12.7 percent. Where’s my delete key.
Our Sainsburys is only five minutes away a I went down yesterday at 0800 and it was like a normal day with more stock on the shelves but restricted to two of the same item they are now starting only allowing so many people in at a time,

Reactions: JezzerB
Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Withe regards to the MOT there is now a 6 month exemption
  • cars, motorcycles and vans to be granted MOT exemption
  • this will allow people to carry on with essential travel
  • vehicles must be kept in roadworthy condition

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Have been doing my own hair with clippers since I was 18, no hardship there for me. Had a number one cut for the last 40 years, never goes out of style.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if that picture could be me soon. Was looking at my hair and thought I would go on Tuesday and that is when the lockdown started. Not sure what I will end up with.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if anybody else has seen it but if you have an Adria they have given you three months from the purchase anniversary date to get the service done.

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Had a tweet from Coachman saying service could be delayed as long as it was done within 90 days of the government lifting restrictions. Sainsbury's has been excellent for us. We have an online account but they didn't know my age so I emailed them and they have put me on the list, Hey Presto yesterday I got a slot. I'm in the over 70 category but haven't had a letter. (Folks who know me might be surprised at the age disclosure!!!!) Means the boss and I can avoid any physical contact. I've very much enjoyed the banter on this thread, keep it up.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts