ULEZ! A step too far🤔🤔🤔

Page 4 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Both of the sources most recently suggested have come from politically motivated sources with obvious axes to grind and presently both only provide hearsay information. Consequently I do not trust either of them to have their facts right or presented in a truly balanced way. Any proof of the situation will only arise after any investigations have taken place.

Mar 14, 2005
jondogoescaravanning.com
Any proof of the situation will only arise after any investigations have taken place.

Yes! It's true that the articles come from opposition quarters. However, it's an ill-advised public body that goes to the expense of seeking a decision in the High Court, without some factual evidence. When five local boroughs back the same evidence, then it needs testing before a judge.

Reactions: Dustydog
Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
My brother has a 10 reg Mondeo and in August his post code makes his car chargeable. However as his wife has problems I suggested him to obtain Bluebadge as would mean just a yearly charge which believe is about £10. This would mean keeping his car if he wanted too. Understand in 25 it will be altered again.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
My brother has a 10 reg Mondeo and in August his post code makes his car chargeable. However as his wife has problems I suggested him to obtain Bluebadge as would mean just a yearly charge which believe is about £10. This would mean keeping his car if he wanted too. Understand in 25 it will be altered again.
Be carefull - a Blue Badge can be used to get exemption from the Congestion Charge but not from the ULEZ charge although I believe there may be a temporary concession for the first year.

Mar 14, 2005
jondogoescaravanning.com

If the extended ULEZ in London comes about, my home will be within a couple of hundred yards of the proposed border and I too have a disabled badge. Although my tow car does not qualify for an exemption, neither will I because I would need to also be able to claim a disability benefit.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
If the extended ULEZ in London comes about, my home will be within a couple of hundred yards of the proposed border and I too have a disabled badge. Although my tow car does not qualify for an exemption, neither will I because I would need to also be able to claim a disability benefit.
My wife has a Blue badge and we have registered it with TfL, for our 2014 Santa Fe, all it seems to give us is free parking in the city of Westminster. But I received an Email saying this year we will not be charged the £10 yearly registration fee.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts