Ultraheat problems

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Switched on the ultraheat for the first time to try it.

How long should i expect it to take to noticably heat up, as from what i could tell there was nothing!

This was on the 2Kw setting and the green light was on....am i missing something here?

Jan 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi, quick answer as on my phone at the moment which is hard work but I expect my Truman at least 15 minutes to start chucking out warm air. Turn it up high, turn the fan off, close caravan door and do some outside job, come back and you'll notice it's warming up

Hth

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
There's an isolation switch which needs to be on before the green LED comes on the ultraheat contol switch.

I'll give it longer tomorrow, i got bored of waiting after a couple of minutes and gave the gas a try instead. That warmed up nice and quickly!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Don't forget that after you have switched on the Ultraheat you need to set the temperature by turning the black centre of the wall switch Glyn.

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Took the front off the fire and tried again

Turned on the isolation switch and the temperature control switch and waited a couple of minutes..

Then foolishly touched the heating element - i can confirm that it works quite well!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts