valeting

Jan 12, 2022
Visit site
Hi, does anyone know of a reputable valeting company or person? I store my caravan at the caravan and motor home site in Welwyn Garden City, it does have a dedicated cleaning bay. Unfortunately I am disabled and unable to do the job myself. Any recommendation's would be gratefully received.

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Tourershine do a brilliant job and you won’t regret it, Google tourershine and give them a call, any problem finding them online let me know.

BP

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Hi, does anyone know of a reputable valeting company or person? I store my caravan at the caravan and motor home site in Welwyn Garden City, it does have a dedicated cleaning bay. Unfortunately I am disabled and unable to do the job myself. Any recommendation's would be gratefully received.
Do a Google search for caravan valeting in your area - Tourershine has an excellent reputation but for a basic clean/polish, local valeters will be a fraction of the price.

Jul 19, 2021
Visit site
Tourershine do an excellent job. I had my 2008 Bailey Pageant S6 polished by them a few years ago. THe paintwork looked dull and awful with black marks that would not come out. They worked their magic and honestly the van looked like it was brand new despite it being 10 years old.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts