Vango Kalari 520 Airbeam Awning

May 12, 2014
Visit site
For sale is our Vango Kalari 520 Airbeam awning. It's 3 years old, in great condition, only having been used 6 times in those 3 years.
Comes with rear poles and cushions to ensure a tight seal to the caravan, double-action pump for quick inflation, full carpet, draft flap including two wheel arch covers, two hanging organisers, all storm straps and pegs, a couple of spare beam inner tubes I bought in case of emergency, and an inner bedroom tent.
Note I put it up on our driveway to take the pictures below, so couldn't peg it down - it looks much neater when properly pegged down on site! It's a lovely spacious, light and airy awning. All of the front and side panels can either be used as doors, or can all be removed individually at which point it's like a giant gazebo. Much simpler to erect than a poled awning - I need a bit of help from the other half to thread it through the awning rail, but after that I can put up and take down the whole thing by myself.
Due to size and weight, collection only from near Ely, Cambridgeshire. £550 ovno. Any questions please ask!

awning1a.jpgawning2a.jpgawning3a.jpgawning4a.jpgawning5a.jpgawning6a.jpgawning7a.jpgawning8a.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts