Very Very quiet site for bonfire night!!!

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi all, we are looking for a very secluded site for bonfire night weekend, we have a very nervous dog who has to be sedated when fireworks are going off!

We live on the Leicester/notts border, so anywhere up to 50 mile radius would be good, any ideas greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Andrew.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
T would guess your only hope is a site a long way from civilisation maybe like Clumber Park but check out with the warden what is going on in he area.

Aug 9, 2005
Visit site
Hi Andrew, if you find any where do let me know as we have two Dogs that are petrified of Fireworks and would love to find a really quiet site for 3or 4 days, until the mayhem is over.

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi shiba, we normally go to a CL the other side of Newark, but fancied a change this year, we were thinking of possibly Milestone near newark, or Blackwall plantation at carsington reservoir!(both CC sites)

It just depends whats going on in the area doesn't it!

Aug 9, 2005
Visit site
Hi Andrew, a CL would be favourite for us too, if you manage to find antwhere that is far from the maddening crowd, please let me know, even if there is no Pub and I can't buy you a drink, I am sure we will have plenty in the Van. LOL

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi Shiba, we normally stay at 'wildwood' near south clifton, between Newark and Gainsborough, it is quite remote, just the odd house around, decent pub in south clifton!

I think its listed under Lincolnshire, However if you log onto the Caravan Club web site, tap in the actual site name 'wildwood' on search for a CL, it should come up! they have hook up, toilet, shower.

Hope this helps, (think we might end up there again)

If you have any problems finding it, drop us a line, asykes514@aol

Best wishes, Andrew.

Aug 9, 2005
Visit site
Hi Mike, thanks for the message, and I did not put .com I did not notice, I just pasted the Addy into the mail, a Senior moment I'm afraid, I have typed the Addy in this time it seems to have gone ok. Thanks for that.

Shiba.

Aug 9, 2005
Visit site
Hiya Mike it's me again the mail master has returned my mail saying Mailbox not found, so I hope Andrew sees this post and can perhaps help solve the problem.

Shiba.

May 20, 2005
Visit site
We have the same problem with our dog Rosie. The vet has recommended using D A P take a look here http://www.vetuk.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=149_2&gclid=CPK8xI6T3ocCFTBQQgodzg-vkg

For more information

TRENDING THREADS