Vets in or around Santander?

Jul 2, 2006
Visit site
Does anyone know of a Vet that is open Saturday afternoons or Sunday Mornings in or around Santander area. (Or possibly en route to Santander from Cadiz area that could accommodate us in the given time-slot) We are booked to return to Plymouth on Monday 5th May 16.00 hr.

Jul 2, 2006
Visit site
I wish it was that easy! Having just booked our return ferry I had forgotten that most vets are closed Saturday 1pm until Monday morning so the 'not less than 24hrs before and not more than 48hrs before check in' nonsense gives me a treatment time of 15.45hrs Sat - 15.45hrs Sun. Hence my problem, Just wondered if any other Brittany Ferry passengers on the Monday sailing had solved the problem for me, before I start wading through the phone book.

Jul 2, 2006
Visit site
This is from the Brittany Ferries website

http://www.brittany-ferries.co.uk/pet-friendly-holidays/vet-contact-details
If you look towards the bottom of the page, you'll find two vetinerary clinics in Santander - and perhaps if you phone now and explain, they'll make a suitable appointment.
Hi Val, Thanks for that, I've already been in touch through a link on the Brittany site who replied as follows: "We do not have a vet in Santander that is open on Saturday afternoon but we do have a vet who can accommodate you for a Monday sailing. Our fee for arranging this will be

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts