Volvo S60 d5 diesel

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Dusty, well after hours of research, well ok 2 mins, apparently Captain Kangaroo was a famous clown, so it seemed apt. Glad you liked the Bond bug one. Me thinks that would make a good feature in PC ............ come on Alex lets have a feature on nutters that tow with stupid cars, then again sinks was really very interesting ...........................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz somebody shoot me while they are still awake!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If you'd have called yourself Coco I would have understood! You WUM.
Just done a 'Google' search for Captain Kangaroo and it appears that he was more of a childrens TV entertainer. I couldn't find any pictures of him with a big red nose!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Captain Kangaroo (which I suspect may not be your real name...), we used to tow with a S60 D6 - excellent car for towing, loads of torque and had self-levelling rear suspension (an option) which made for a level and stable tow. Now hop off and get a sensible name... Cheers!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just done a 'Google' search for Captain Kangaroo and it appears that he was more of a childrens TV entertainer. I couldn't find any pictures of him with a big red nose!!
Dusty, that was sad to look up Captain Kangaroo, having you nothing better to do? Yep your right Captain K was a childrens entertainer, I think the name is rather apt as i am entertaining you lot on the forum

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Captain Kangaroo (which I suspect may not be your real name...), we used to tow with a S60 D6 - excellent car for towing, loads of torque and had self-levelling rear suspension (an option) which made for a level and stable tow. Now hop off and get a sensible name... Cheers!
sensible is for the dullards of the world

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts