Volvo V60 R design

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
I am looking at this model as a replacement for my current tug as downsizing van to an Affinity 2 berth.
I would like to ask if anyone is using a Volvo V60 to tow their van, what is your feedback on how this vehicle shapes up?

Many Thanks
Bluerocket

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi Bluerocket I have towed with my Xc 60 R-design for the past 3yrs.Last year we travelled across Spain and have been impressed with the car fuel consumption solo is brilliant and towing average 25mpg.I tow a Coachman 565 and its tows it a treat.There a few different engines and bhp mine is the 2.4 215 bhp so proberly a bit more thirsty than the 2.0 models.The only thing I did change was to do away with the tyre repair kit and buy a space saver wheel and tyre for £66 from my local Volvo dealer.

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi Traficman
thanks for your informative reply I have bought the 2ltr 150bhp version as I'm downsizing the caravan from a 4 to 2 berth mtplm of 1300kg
so getting rid of the Hyundai Santa fe.
looking forward to cheaper running costs all round . The front seats are so comfortable and supportive looking forward to taking the new outfit to Oban in the summer. this one comes with a spacesaver wheel and Volvo are fitting the detachable tow bar.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I tow an Elddis Crusader Mistral with 2014 V60 SE Lux d5. It's very good. Plenty of grunt and steady as a rock. My last two cars prior to that were also Volvos. Both V70s and d5 engines. All great tow cars.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts