Want to win a caravan?

May 7, 2012
Visit site
While I would like the caravan, I am concerned at the absolutely free draw here. There are large numbers of people entering every draw in sight who would simply be looking to sell it whatever they say and something in the form to make sure they are genuine might be better.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Raywood said:
While I would like the caravan, I am concerned at the absolutely free draw here. There are large numbers of people entering every draw in sight who would simply be looking to sell it whatever they say and something in the form to make sure they are genuine might be better.

Not sure what you mean here Ray. I entered and if I win it ( is that a pig flying past :lol: ) would sell it as I don't want a 2 berth. Even with depreciation £18k or so is a lot of caravanning holiday in my current van or an upgrade to a new 4 berth. B)
Mel

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I am with you Mel, the caravan doen't suit us but suit by brother , If i was to win, ( The higher flying Piggie). Some one does, then why not. If you don't try , you don't get.

Thanks PC, and Coachman for the opertunity.
Hutch.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
If I won it (the sky is absolutely teeming with pigs flying all over the place tonight) I would enjoy it to the max

It looks great for me an Mrs Anseo to play in, new burrows are such an excitement and adventure.

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Like Anseo, if I win I would use it to show it off.

SWMBO won a Ford Fiesta some years back,( think pigs crash landed the day before) someone must win.
Think we've had our one chance in a life time though. :whistle:

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Admittedly the text appears to be a faint grey colour, but the dialogue boxes are definitely there because after reading your comment I completed the entry.
Are you using an Android phone, a laptop or a desktop computer?

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone. Yes, the competition is still live – it is here.

We've tested the form on a lot of different devices and browsers, so it should work on most, but if you find it doesn't work for you, try it on a different device (laptop/PC/smartphone/tablet) or browser (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc).

Some people have said they've had trouble entering the country – 'United Kingdom' works.

Hope that helps and good luck.

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi Lizzie & Parksy ( Hows South Lytchett btw , we left there on Monday !)
Thanks for replying
I am on Mac running Safari 10.1.2
will try another device and let u know

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts