Warren Farm, Brean Sands

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Has anyone had experience of the site (good or bad!). I'm interested in suitability for kids (aged 7&2)and 2 medium sized dogs, oh and two adults as well!

Regards

Louis

Apr 12, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

we stayed at warren farm last school holidays and would definately go back. When we booked, they didn't even want a deposit and we could book which field we wanted. (They have designated fields for caravans with dogs.) My children loved it and there is a fantastic indoor play area and petting farm for them. Brean was a bit commercial, with loads of arcades etc but we had some lovely days out to other places such as weston s/mare. I also found the staff really helpful, and the small pub just up the road was very child friendly, with entertainment for them. It took us over 6hrs to get there but it was well worth it!

Michelle

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi michelle

at this site is there a main railway line running parallel at the back of the site?????
Klarky,

The main railway line is quite far from the site (about 1 mile). I've not stayed at Warren Farm as I only live about 5 miles away!

If you have a look at the following map on multimap.com you can see Warren Farm on the left and the main railway line running North through the centre of the map.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=332000.722560891&Y=156000.633820625&width=700&height=400&gride=&gridn=&srec=0&coordsys=gb&db=freegaz&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&advanced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&zm=0&scale=25000&up.x=289&up.y=0
Hope this helps.

Mark.

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Hui Louis

Hav'nt stayed at Warren but have stayed at Northam Farm which is just down the road. Very good site for kids and dogs oh! and not bad for grown ups either! Beach just over the road, fishing ponds on site and lots of walking if you want it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts