Waste water wood block

Apr 15, 2019
Visit site
The wood block that holds the end of the waste water pipes has detached itself from the van side, it was only stapled on in the first place from the outside of the van.
The outside has a plastic cover so I cant get to the wood panel from the outside has anyone any ideas of how I can reattach the block or use another method to fix the pipe ends in place?

Nov 6, 2006
Visit site
Many set up use an L shaped grey plastic outlet, where the waste pipes are pushed on from the inside to a vertical face, and the upper horizontal face is screwed to a spacer wood block that is in turn screwed to the floor.

Sep 26, 2018
Visit site
A few years back I used a product along the lines of No More Nails called Wet Grab to re-stick non-slip pads back on my boat deck. Been perfect ever since, and that's been about 10 years, and subject to walking on. Might be better in a damp environment

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Had the same problem. Basically they are held on by spit and hope. Did a “temporary” repair with Gaffer tape as we were away at the time. It lasted at least the 6 months until we traded the van in. :cheer:
Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts