WASTE WATER

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi,what do you do with your waster water?

i notice that some people dont even emepty it.i was on a caravan club site the other week and was told by a "vanner" to drill holes in the black container,which in did,then walked to the waste water closet after dark ,saving backache,so is this the answer,what you you do with your waste.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We don't empty our black container, we don't even have a "black" container! We just let the water run along the side of the caravan to create a small duck pond. We then feed these ducks regularly through the day until they are fat enough come evening. We then capture and roast said ducks, and clean up using water which we then leave to run along the side of the caravan to form a small duck pond...etc, etc, etc! Its gotta be the ultimate recycling idea while on holiday, unless you know a better one?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
That is soooo anti social and warrants excommunication from the CC and C & CC as well as the Duck Worshippers Club.

When in Germany one time we put the waste pipe down a mole hole so mummy mole was able to give swimming lessons without going out. The site owner raised no objection and as we left he was seen brandishing a spade saying "Ich habe ein Kreig" (apologies for spelling but rough translation I am having a war .

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The term for this is grey water which is from sink ,shower ect, the disposal of said depends on type of site, If it is a site that has all mod cons then it should be collected and disposed of in the waste point,would you like to up your tent or awning on a site full of waste, never mind the ducks, waste carries backteria, If using a farm site this different as it can run to waste away from van, as farm sites are often, reploughed from year to year so are using new ground,

TRENDING THREADS