Water Ingress stain

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We stored our van at the Cadeside site in September 06 and were only able to go and check it out recently, for the first time. To our horrow it had sprung a leak under the awning rail.( bad previous repair apparently)

Long story short - and £600 quid later the person who fixed it could not get an internal wallboard in time for the internal repair to be done before we take the van to cornwall next Monday so we have had to leave the replacement of the internal stained wallboard.

My question is - does anyone have any remedies for removing the stain inside until such time as we can get the wallboard

replaced ?

It is going to drive me nuts looking at it all summer until we can get it sorted in September.

Any ideas gratefully recieved.

Carol

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thank you Nigel - it does not sound daft at all....its an ABI Yorkshire Diamond.

Anyone know who I can contact to get the stick on wallcovering ?

Regards

Carol

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thank you Nigel - it does not sound daft at all....its an ABI Yorkshire Diamond.

Anyone know who I can contact to get the stick on wallcovering ?

Regards

Carol
I cant find out whether ABI is still going or not and who might have taken on the ABI vans....anyone know?

Feb 11, 2007
Visit site
Hi Carol, your local Abi stockist can order the covering direct from ABI.Will it need those joining strips ?,if so they will supply them .ood luck get well soon.

Robert

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Carol, your local Abi stockist can order the covering direct from ABI.Will it need those joining strips ?,if so they will supply them .ood luck get well soon.

Robert
Thankyou Robert. I will ask our local caravan place if they can get it...dont know about strips though. Where are the joining strips located ? Is it obvious ...van is 100 miles away so I cant even go look.

Thank you for good wishes

Carol

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts