Water pressure switch

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
The water pressure switch on our 2015 Adria Coral sounds like a pneumatic drill. Is there an alternative on the market? Is there a way of shutting it up?
Its already been changed under the warranty as its such a pathetic construction. I would welcome some suggestions.

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
That is what i really like about this forum.......it's full of really helpful responses and tips. It reminds me a bit if the caravan club, where everyone is a joyful member but on club sites no one speaks to one another.
It's been emotional.
Bye

gjh

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps it is simply the case that none of the forum members knows the answer to the question posed so didn't want to waste anyone's time by posting "I don't know but somebody might" type answers :)

Graham

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I don't know anything about the spec of your van but I can tell you that a diaphragm water pump makes a noise something like you describe. So is it a pressure switch or a pump making the noise?
I have spent some time trying to reduce the noise made by the said pump on my van. Check the mounting points of the pump. I used some thick rubber to isolate the pump from the board it is mounted on. Sticking pads to the board it is mounted on should cut down drumming. Is there space to put a box over the pump, something heavy, lined with absorbent material would help,
Not aware of any alternatives.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts