Water Problems on Lunar Saturn

Jul 26, 2020
Visit site
Hi, We've had a Lunar Saturn for about 15 years and it has served us well.

I've now got a water problem I can't figure out. Last week I was away in the van and the water system worked ok at the start of the week. However the water didn't turn off when the tap was turned off and although I adjusted the pressure switch this continued so I put it down to a faulty pressure switch.

Later in the week the water stopped working altogether and I thought we'd probably burnt the pump out by forgetting to switch it off manually.

I've replaced both the exterior pump and the pressure switch and still no water from the taps. The pump is definitely working as you can hear it and if I remove the filter water is pumped.

I've taken the old pressure switch apart and it looks fine. I've tested the electrical switch in it and this also works fine so I'm not convinced that was actually faulty.

The system has en expreior aquaroll with a new whale pump plugging into a valve on the side of the van with an integrated

I'm totally at a loss now to think what else could be wrong! Any help gratefully received.

Attachments

• IMG_4529.jpeg
    IMG_4529.jpeg
    228.9 KB · Views: 9
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Hi and welcome to the forum you say water is pumped when filter removed I presume the filter is between the pump and pressure switch if so could be a clogged filter

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Have you also checked the filters in the end of the taps, especially as this is perhaps your first trip this year so any debris from the inline filter could be clogging the spout filters.

Jul 26, 2020
Visit site
Hi, Thank you for the suggestions. I replaced both the pressure switch and the pump and it still didn't work. I then noticed that the battery was very low and checked it. Once the battery was replaced everything started working again.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts