Weather

Page 16 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
When is a storm not a storm . For the first time last night we had a leak in our conservatory roof. First time ever in five years. This morning contacted the installer who has gone bankrupt . Phone LV insurance and was told yes you had a storm but it was not enough to get a claim . Looked at my policy and it does say tracking water /oil, so rang back to LV this time tod them got a water leak . Guy coming this Friday to see whats what.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I suggest before Friday you Google “storm” . In insurance it used to mean a wind velocity above 10 on the Beaufort scale. But times have changed.
Good luck and let us know what the result is🤞🤞

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
When is a storm not a storm . For the first time last night we had a leak in our conservatory roof. First time ever in five years. This morning contacted the installer who has gone bankrupt . Phone LV insurance and was told yes you had a storm but it was not enough to get a claim . Looked at my policy and it does say tracking water /oil, so rang back to LV this time tod them got a water leak . Guy coming this Friday to see whats what.
Didn't your builder give an insurance backed warranty?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts