Weather

Page 6 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Just returned from Horsley , what a week , the wind at times was very strong and has broken the extending spike on the umbrella. Good thing is the fish seem to be getting larger and at times I was the only one fishing until the rest got out when the sun reappeared. Also the whole camp was quite apart from that dog which sounded if it was being murdered.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Just returned from Horsley , what a week , the wind at times was very strong and has broken the extending spike on the umbrella. Good thing is the fish seem to be getting larger and at times I was the only one fishing until the rest got out when the sun reappeared. Also the whole camp was quite apart from that dog which sounded if it was being murdered.

I hope you had a relaxing break :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Any pictures of the fish you got :)

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I used to love surf fishing or sea fishing from a ski boat, but over here so many rules and regulations I don't bother any more. River or pool fishing is far to boring for me.
I have done sea fishing at North Landing Flamborough with my brother we had a great catch between us .(y)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts